For over 10 years, Xcalibur, Inc. has delivered innovative and cost-effective data management solutions for organizations, schools, districts, and states.
SCRIBE is Xcalibur’s most advanced tool for tracking and reporting student data.
- Generates the reports you need, simply and automatically
- Minimizes errors and allows real-time access to check for accuracy
- Allows multiple levels of access through different privacy settings
- Makes comparing data points easier and more informative
- Plus, with SCRIBE, your data always belongs to you. Import and export data on your schedule. Enter information and see reports in real time. We give you the tools to manage your data in-house and online — secure and accessible from anywhere.
Student achievement is our top priority — that’s why SCRIBE makes sense of student progress. Follow students throughout their learning journeys so that educators can set goals, share status reports, change course when necessary, and celebrate milestones.
As the founder of the company, James K. Brown represents the essence of Xcalibur. Armed with the knowledge and a strong desire to create information technology tools so organizations could operate more effectively and grow their businesses, Mr. Brown established Xcalibur in 1992. Mr. Brown’s versatility has proved invaluable to the company. Not only has he provided clients with business and technology consulting services, but he is well versed in all facets of information system development. His work has earned him the respect of the Department of the Navy, Department of Education, National Science Foundation, and the American Association of Community Colleges.
- Board Member of CollegeBound Foundation
- Entrepreneurs Organization, DC Chapter (president 2007-2008)
- Institute for Educational Leadership