The major features in this release include cleanup for imports, updates to Standardized Tests and Courses, and a new module: Expense Report Tracking!
Expense Report Module
- Released a completely new module in SCRIBE. Expense Report Tracking allows grants to submit, review, and approve expense reports submitted by districts.
- Please see us in San Francisco at the GEAR UP conference if you would like to learn more about this functionality!
- Updated to improve the display of marking period data
Standardized Test Screens
- Corrected a few bugs that popped up while editing, displaying, and canceling Standardized Test data for a student from within the system
- Corrected a defect within Course Result Group
- Users could import a course without a required scoring method (Decimal or Lookup).
- This has been fixed to only allow accurate values.
- Corrected a defect with the Service List Import that ensures the End Date cannot be before the Start Date
- Added permission to users to delete “File Not Valid” imports
- Microsoft Office 2003 (.xls) files are no longer supported in SCRIBE
- Updated Standardized Test imports to accommodate duplicate data in an import that already resides in SCRIBE.